Kindergarten Visits the Farm!

Back to Article
Back to Article

Kindergarten Visits the Farm!

Fernando Morales, Staff Writer

On April 11, the kindergarteners went on a field trip to Knopka farm. At Knopka farm, they went to the strawberry field. They had already gone before for something else. They had gone to pick some strawberries. They learned how fruit grew at the field trip. The strawberries were good said almost every kid.

Leo said, “I liked the strawberry field trip because it was fun. We gotta keep on eating strawberries.”

Dylan said, “I liked the strawberry field trip because we got to pick strawberries.”

Adeline said, “I liked the strawberry field trip because we were able to eat them right away. We learned how to pick strawberries.”

“I liked the strawberry field trip because we can eat strawberries. I don’t know how many strawberries I ate,” said Brady.

One of the teachers, Mrs. Hsieh, also gave her opinion on the strawberry field trip. ”The students liked the strawberry field trip. They had already gone for the pumpkin tour, and this time it was for the strawberry tour. They loved eating the strawberries. They learned how a farm worked. They also learned how different vegetables tasted like, like onions, green peas, and celery.”

It must have been fun at Knopka Farm being able to pick and eat strawberries from the strawberry field.