Spring Book Fair

Jason Trumbo, Jay Snyder, and Andrew Lim

Last week, from Monday, March 19- 23 McPherson hosted the spring book fair. This is a place where you can buy books, get posters, and buy little “knick-knacks” at the counter. Before the book fair elementary students got a catalog with just a few books of interest. Kids are allowed to go visit the book fair at recess and at lunch. Also, last Friday kids went after school with their parents to buy some books of interest.

5th-grader named Matthew Estrada said that he looks forward to the book fair when it is a good theme. He also said that every time that he goes to the book fair he likes to purchase one or two books usually the new diary of a wimpy kid book when there is one available.  “My favorite part about the book fair is the little gift counter were you can get little erasers or candy and little fidgets,”  he said.

Students have a multitude of books that are able to be purchased such as newly published titles as well as old popular titles. Each section has a different genre and different author including popular authors like Jeff Kinney, known for his Diary of a Wimpy Kid novels, as well as small children’s books for grades K-2. There are also many history books including both new and old titles that could be found in the upper-grade level area.

The book fair is sponsored by the PTSA and is a fundraiser for our school.

Jason Trumbo, Staff Writer

My name is Jason Trumbo I am a staff for the McPherson news website. I am a very interesting person and play too many video games.

Jay Snyder, Staff writer

Hi, my name is Jay Snyder and I am 14 years old. I am an 8th-grade student at McPherson Magnet School. At home, I have a German Shepard lab mix named Jolee...

Andrew Lim, Staff Writer

My name is Andrew Lim and I’m an 8th grader at McPherson. This year is my last year and I hope to make it the best in Journalism. I enjoy sitting around...

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

Marathon Club Goes the Distance

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

Robotics Club

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

4th Grade Field Trip To Irvine Park

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

A Chuck Wagon Comes to Fourth Grade

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

Elementary Students Compete in the Science Fair

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

McPherson Practices for Foundation Games

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

McPherson Leadership Spearheads Pennies for Patients

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

Valentine Grams Brighten Valentine’s Day!

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

McPherson Students Learn Chess

• Spring Book Fair

3-5

McPherson Earth Lab Teaches More than Science

Spring Book Fair